- It all starts with the decision to begin the journey that is a vasectomy reversal.
- The procedure is not covered by insurance.
- Success can’t be guaranteed.
- Once the procedure is performed, it takes the testicles about three months to begin producing sperm again.
- If pregnancy occurs, it is usually six to eighteen months after the procedure.
- A lot of things have to come in to place and in many ways a pregnancy is “miracle.”
Many times I have said to the vasectomy reversal couple that you have to begin with the procedure to start the clock. Then live your life… as this is a “patient journey.”