Maybe a vasectomy could help.
Call us. McHugh has got this!
- Fair self-pay pricing
- Most insurances accepted
- No needle-No scalpel technique
- In office or I.V. anesthesia in our practice owned surgery center
- We perform vasectomies every day of the week
- One small opening and no sutures required
- Check out our reviews- Healthgrades or Google My Business
- We do hundreds a year!
- Check out Dr. McHugh’s Ebook about Vasectomies-click here.
We can fix that!
We’ve done thousands. Call or email us to schedule.
- Fair pricing for self pay, majority of insurances accepted and in office or I.V. general anesthesia in our surgery center are all available to make your Vasectomy experience as pleasant as possible.
Dr. McHugh and his staff did a wonderful job of making the vasectomy my husband had painless and stress free. Our experience could not have been more positive. My husband was told up front what to expect and Dr McHugh explained everything as he went. The fact that he has so many years of experience did also help to make us both more comfortable. My husband asked questions ahead of time and from friends that previously had the procedure. He felt confident going in and completely comfortable during the procedure. Highly recommend them!!
P.G. – April 26, 2019
Microscopic vasectomy reversal performed by Dr. McHugh 16 months ago. Congratulations to our happy parents. Thanks for sharing!
“Dr. McHugh has a top 5% badge, because he treated more vasectomy patients than 95% of similar doctors nationwide for 2014–2018.” Amino.com, Inc.
Considering a vasectomy or know someone who is? Take a look at Dr. McHugh’s Ebook or share with someone it may benefit.
Dr. McHugh is America’s most active urologist answering questions on Vasectomy.com. This site is an excellent resource both for the person who is considering having a vasectomy or who has had a vasectomy.
— Read on www.vasectomy.com/question